What is the IPO G of all E Technologies?
ALLETEC is the IPO G of All E Technologies. The All E Technologies shares will be traded using this code on the NSE SME exchange. The shares were launched on the NSE SME exchange on December 21, 2022, and the IPO was open for registration from December 9 to December 13, 2022.
For each IPO, a special identifier known as the IPO G is used to trace the company’s shares on the stock exchange. All E Technologies’ IPO G, ALLETEC, will be used to trade the company’s shares on the NSE SME exchange.
Shares of India’s small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) can be traded on the NSE SME exchange. The National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) introduced it in 2012 to give SMEs a more convenient and economical alternative to obtain funds.
- a less stringent listing standard than the NSE main board
- Reduced trading commissions
- a market maker program with specificity
- putting emphasis on investor awareness and education
The NSE SME market has been successful in luring a lot of SMEs to list their shares since its establishment. More than 700 companies will be listed on the market as of March 2023.
- A minimum paid-up capital of 50 million Indian rupees is required for the company.
- At least three years must have passed since the company’s founding.
- The previous two years’ profitability for the business must have been positive.
- At least 200 shareholders must own shares of the company.
What is the lot size of all e tech?
1600 shares make up each lot in the IPO of All E Technologies. As a result, you can only purchase or sell shares in multiples of 1600 during the IPO. You must wait until the shares are listed on the stock exchange before you can buy or sell them in lesser numbers if you want to purchase fewer than 1600 shares.
The All E Technologies IPO’s pricing range is between Rs. 87 and Rs. 90 per share. As a result, the required minimum investment in the initial public offering would be Rs. 144,000 (1600 * 90).
What is the price of all e tech ipo?
The All E Technologies IPO’s pricing range is between Rs. 87 and Rs. 90 per share. This indicates that the shares were made available to buyers for between Rs. 87 and Rs. 90 per share. It was decided that the final offering price would be Rs. 90 per share.
- The initial public offering began on December 9 and ended on December 13, 2022. On December 16, 2022, the shares were listed on the NSE SME exchange.
- Through the IPO, the company raised a total of Rs. 48.20 crores. The company will utilize the IPO funds to finance its expansion ambitions, which will include growing its sales and marketing staff, creating new goods and services, and acquiring additional companies.
- Ever since All E Technologies’ shares were placed on the stock exchange, they have had strong trade. As of July 17, 2023, the stock has a market value of roughly 500 crores of rupees.
Which IPO is the biggest IPO in world?
The Saudi Aramco IPO, which raised $25.6 billion in December 2019, is the largest IPO ever. The business is a multinational oil and gas corporation from Saudi Arabia.
Here is a list of the top 10 biggest IPOs in the world:
- Saudi Aramco (2019) – $25.6 billion
- Alibaba Group (2014) – $21.7 billion
- SoftBank Corp (2018) – $21.3 billion
- NTT Mobile (2015) – $18.1 billion
- Visa (2008) – $17.86 billion
- General Motors (2010) – $15.6 billion
- Enel (2008) – $13.5 billion
- Facebook (2012) – $16 billion
- AIA Group (2010) – $15.8 billion
- Agricultural Bank of China (2010) – $14.0 billion
How is IPO different from e IPO?